- FAFSA Application - Must be completed each academic year beginning October 1.
Request your IRS Tax Transcript, can be done in these ways:
- Online: Go to www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript and follow the directions to either obtain a copy online immediately OR
- By FAX: Student or parent downloads and fills out 4506T form and returns to IRS.
Note: Non-Filing Statement from the IRS - student must complete the 4506-T to request the Non-filing Statement IF student is requested to submit an IRS Non-Filing Statement. Student should mail, fax, or scan to email the 4506-T form to the NPC Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office will mail the form to the IRS for the student. (this will verify that the student made the attempt to obtain the IRS Non-filing statement) Due to Department of Education federal regulations a student must first attempt to obtain the Non-filing Statement from the IRS and if the student does not receive a response after 14 days then the student can complete a Non-filing Statement which will be added as a task to their Financial Aid Student Portal account.)
2021-22 (Oct. 1, 2020 – June 30, 2022)
More Financial Aid Forms (PDF)
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet (select 2021-2022 academic year tab)
- Complete the FAFSA application form to mail in.
- FAFSA On-the-web Worksheet: (prefill the form before you complete FAFSA on the web)
- FAFSA Signature Form (fillable) PDF
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return and Instructions
- Foster Care Tuition Waiver
- NPC Finish Line Tuition Waiver (fillable) PDF (coming soon!!)