NPC is the smart way to start college!
- Five guaranteed university transfer degrees to choose from
- Take the same general education classes that you'd take in your first two years at a university
- NPC instructors will give you more personalized attention and are committed to your success
- Save thousands of dollars in just tuition cost alone
- Learn about the All-Arizona Academic Team scholarship that provides FREE university tuition to NPC graduates!
Graduate from NPC with no debt!
The Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Arts in Early Childhood (AAEC), Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (AAEE), Associate of Business (ABus) and Associate of Science (AS) degrees meet all the general education requirements of the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) and are guaranteed university transfer credits. This means that general education courses completed at NPC transfer as a block, without loss of credit to Arizona State University (ASU), University of Arizona (UofA) and Northern Arizona University (NAU). Several out-of-state colleges also accept these general education credits.
- Learn about transferring credits from NPC to ASU, NAU, UofA. Also see AZtransfer.
- See list of NPC transfer course options.
- For more information about transfer degrees, please contact an NPC Academic Adviser. Also see the current NPC College Catalog and class schedule.
University Transfer Agreements
NPC partners with many regionally-accredited colleges and universities, both within and outside of Arizona, through official articulation agreements (UTA). These agreements assist students with making a smooth transition from NPC to a participating four-year institution without duplicating coursework. Learn more about UTA opportunities by contacting an NPC academic adviser.
- See the transfer tools for ASU, NAU and UofA - transfer course list and testing information.
Public State University Partnerships
Arizona State University
ASU: Arizona State University and NPC have entered into a universal articulation agreement. Benefits from this agreement include:
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into major of choice if all requirement are satisfied. *Some majors have additional or higher admission requirements.
- Recommended transfer pathways to 400+ undergraduate majors.
- MyPath2ASU™ assists in selecting classes to minimize loss of credit.
- Direct access to transfer tools and transfer specialists.
- ASU Course Equivalency Guide - find out what NPC courses will transfer.
Click Here for the Transfer Agreement
ASU also offers a concurrent enrollment program that gives NPC nursing students the opportunity to get their BSN with ASU at the same time as their RN from NPC. Review the concurrent enrollment agreement for more information.
Northern Arizona University
NAU: Northern Arizona University's TAP tool offers a clear view of what courses you need to complete at NPC before you transfer. NPC Nursing students can participate in its mid-AAS or concurrent enrollment program that allows them to earn their BSN with NAU at the same time as their RN from NPC. Also see NAU's Jack's Path tool which offers a clear view of what courses you need to complete at NPC before you transfer to NAU.
- NAU Course Equivalency Guide - find out what NPC courses will transfer.
University of Arizona
UofA: NPC participates in the University of Arizona's Bridge program which guarantees admission into most UofA undergraduate degree programs and provides scholarship opportunities.
- UofA Course Equivalency Guide - find out what NPC courses will transfer.
Other NPC Agreements
The NPC/Prescott College partnership allows students to complete an associate's degree at NPC and then their upper-division coursework at Prescott College to earn a bachelor's degree in either Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education. See full agreement (PDF)
Grand Canyon University
NPC has an agreement with Grand Canyon University to offer discounted tuition/scholarships to NPC students transferring to GCU for Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree programs. Click Here for Details. In addition, NPC Nursing students can get help with receiving their BSN from GCU (see PDF). Find general information regarding transfer to GCU here.
NPC's partnership with Diné College allows students who complete the Associate of Arts in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education at NPC to transfer into Diné's Bachelors of Arts Elementary Education degree.
Fort Lewis College
Fort Lewis College, in Durango, Colo., offers a great opportunity for Native American students by offering a tuition waiver. Learn more about its transfer program and which NPC courses transfer to Fort Lewis with their transfer tool. You can also create a free account with the transfer tool Transferology.
Brigham Young University
Brigham Young Universtiy-Idaho offers an easy to use transfer tool that shows you which NPC courses will transfer. BYU-I also has religious course requirements for its programs. Find out more about admissions on their website.
University of New Mexico
See the University of New Mexico transfer web page for information about its programs. Also see their equivalency list for NPC courses.
Potential Job Titles
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF ARTS DEGREE IN THE FOLLOWING:
Languages, cultures and humanities
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN THE FOLLOWING:
Engineering, Math & Computers
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF GENERAL STUDIES DEGREE IN THE FOLLOWING:
Law & Justice
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD DEGREE
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION DEGREE
- LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH AN ASSOCIATE OF BUSINESS DEGREE
Speak with an NPC Academic Advisor
All Locations, AZ 86025