NPC is the smart way to start college!
- Five guaranteed university transfer degrees to choose from
- Take the same general education classes that you'd take in your first two years at a university
- NPC instructors will give you more personalized attention and are committed to your success
- Save thousands of dollars in just tuition cost alone
- Learn about the All-Arizona Academic Team scholarship that provides FREE university tuition to NPC graduates!
Graduate with no debt!
The Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Arts in Early Childhood (AAEC), Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (AAEE), Associate of Business (ABus) and Associate of Science (AS) degrees meet all the general education requirements of the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) and are guaranteed university transfer credits. This means that general education courses completed at NPC transfer as a block, without loss of credit to Arizona State University (ASU), University of Arizona (UofA) and Northern Arizona University (NAU). Several out-of-state colleges also accept these general education credits.
- Learn about transferring credits from community college to a university at AZtransfer.
- See list of NPC transfer course options.
- For more information about transfer degrees, please contact an NPC Academic Adviser. Also see the current NPC College Catalog and class schedule.
NPC partners with many regionally-accredited colleges and universities, both within and outside of Arizona, through official articulation agreements (UTA). These agreements assist students with making a smooth transition from NPC to a participating four-year institution without duplicating coursework. Learn more about UTA opportunities by contacting an NPC academic adviser.
NPC/AZ Public State Universities Partnerships
- ASU: Arizona State University's partnership offers more than 20 Transfer Admission Guaranteed (TAG) programs for NPC students. There are also many Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) transfer options for students who would like to transfer with an NPC AAS degree.
- NAU: Northern Arizona University's TAP tool offers a clear view of what courses you need to complete at NPC before you transfer. NPC Nursing students can participate in its mid-AAS or concurrent enrollment program that allows them to earn their BSN with NAU at the same time as their RN from NPC.
- UofA: NPC participates in the University of Arizona's Bridge program which guarantees admission into most UofA undergraduate degree programs and provides scholarship opportunities.
Other NPC Agreements
- The NPC/Prescott College partnership allows students to complete an associate's degree at NPC and then their upper-division coursework at Prescott College to earn a bachelor's degree in either Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education. See full agreement (PDF)
- NPC's agreement with Grand Canyon University offers NPC graduates and NPC employees a 10-percent discount on the catalog tuition rate. See NPC & GCU Educational Alliance Scholarship Agreement. NPC also has an agreement with GCU to help Nursing students receive their BSN from GCU (see PDF). Find general information regarding transfer to GCU here.
- NPC's partnership with Diné College allows students who complete the Associate of Arts in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education at NPC to transfer into Diné's Bachelors of Arts Elementary Education degree.
- Fort Lewis College, in Durango, Colo., offers a great opportunity for Native American students by offering a tuition waiver. Learn more about its transfer program and which NPC courses transfer to Fort Lewis with their transfer tool.
- Brigham Young Universtiy-Idaho offers an easy to use transfer tool that shows you which NPC courses will transfer. BYU-I also has religious course requirements for its programs. Find out more about admissions on their website.
- See the University of New Mexico transfer web page for information about its programs.
Speak with NPC Academic Adviser
All Locations, AZ 86025