- See NPC's Event Calendar for gallery show information.
On Exhibit March 4 – April 5 19
33rd Annual High School Juried Art Exhibit
- Awards Reception: Friday, March 8
Show Low Campus Aspen Center
5 to 7 p.m.
Annually Scheduled Shows:
An annual juried art show open to all artists, over the age of 18, living in Apache and Navajo counties. The exhibit is held in the fall semester and features a wide variety of artwork from both students and community members.
Annual High School Art Show
A juried exhibition every spring semester showcasing a selection of artwork from high school students in Apache and Navajo counties. By entering, student artists in their senior year of high school have the opportunity to win awards in the form of NPC Art Tuition Scholarships.
NPC Student Art Show
A juried exhibition held at the end of every spring semester that offers a selection of artwork from NPC students. A variety of awards are presented at a closing reception where students, faculty, friends and family celebrate the artistic accomplishments of NPC students.
2019 NPC Student Art Show
- Download Call for Entry (PDF)
- Entries due by 4 p.m., Friday, March 22
- Exhibition open to the public: April 15 - May 3
- Awards Reception: Friday, May 3, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Silent Auction (benefiting Visual Arts Scholarship Fund): Friday, May 3, 4 to 6 p.m.