The amount owed for NPC tuition and fees is FIRST taken out of the student's award amount and then any remaining funds are disbursed. All financial aid disbursements are processed through BankMobile. There are no exceptions. (See NPC's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.) For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/.
What do I need to do once I receive my refund? It is recommended that you login to MyNPC and print out your class schedule and billing statement. Review all charges and payments which include tuition and fees (textbooks are not included) for accuracy. You are required to pay for your textbooks separately and can use your refund disbursement to cover those costs.
Financial aid disbursements will NOT be available
to students two weeks before the start of the semester if they:
- NOTE: Financial aid does continue to disburse refunds throughout the semester. The above guidelines apply only to the disbursement made before classes start.
If you do not receive your financial aid in time, you are required to make payment arrangements (for tuition, fees and books) at the time of registration. See e-Cashier Payment Plan option.
- It is your responsibility to contact the NPC Financial Aid Office when changes are made to your class schedule to avoid any financial aid over-payment charges.
- Status of your financial aid file – login to MyNPC, or contact the NPC Financial Aid Office at (928) 524-7318. | email
- Student Billing/Disbursements – contact the NPC Business Office at (928) 524-7480. | email
- BankMobile – contact BankMobile by visiting https://bankmobilevibe.com/contact-us./
- NPC Online Bookstore Manager - (928) 524-7480. | email
- e-Campus (on-line bookstore) customer service (877) 284-6744.
- Registration – contact the NPC Registrar's Office at (928) 524-7459. | email