We "ARE" able to Send out transcript via regular snail mail, We are unable to process transcripts on Saturday and Sunday. Due to COVID-19 "WE ARE UNABLE" to send out "Overnight Transcripts".
NPC unofficial and official transcripts contain the same academic information. However, an official transcript has a couple of features that the other does not.
Official transcripts are printed on special paper, are embossed with a seal, signed by the registrar and sealed in an envelope. Official NPC transcripts can ONLY be opened by the agency receiving them or they are not classified as "official."
All students, past and present, can view and print their unofficial transcript for FREE by logging into MyNPC. Click on the "Home" tab, then on the "Unofficial Transcript" link about three-quarters of the way down the middle column to access your unofficial transcript. If you have problems logging into MyNPC, please call the NPC Support Center at (928) 524-7447.
Official, sealed NPC transcripts (which contain your entire class history) can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Standard processing time for an official transcript is 1-2 business days and does NOT include mailing time. An option for faster processing and mail delivery is available for an additional fee. To order an official NPC transcript:
- You will need to place your order online and have a credit card and email account.
- Cost is $10 per transcript.
- Your NPC account MUST be clear of all holds. Your request will NOT be processed until the hold on your account is resolved! You will be notified via email if you have a hold on your account. Current students should be sure all their grades have posted before ordering.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), your signature is required in order for NPC to release your transcript information. This CAN be done online.
- You'll need to plan ahead and allow enough time to process your transcript request (up to 5 business days), PLUS additional time for mailing.
Questions Please contact the Records & Registration Office at (928) 524-7459. | email