Answer billing and payment questions, process tuition and fee payments/refunds, prepare nonpayment drop list, administer financial holds, oversee Nelnet/e-Cashier payment agreements, BankMobile questions, issue IRS 1098-T forms
Process third-party invoices on student accounts, administer student/third-party collection accounts, issue IRS 1098T/1099 forms, process vendor purchase orders, verify shipping/receiving, verify/process vendor payments, produce budget reports for NPC board, produce the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and other mandatory financial reports, oversee audits | See budget and audit information.
Cashier assistance, process third-party payments, answer travel policy/procedure questions, process travel/employee reimbursements, answer purchasing procedure questions, process requisitions/purchase orders/vendor payments, answer sales use/tax questions, answer grant procurement questions, distribute grant funds, administer budget preparation/transfers/reconciliation, administer chart of accounts
Students can make payments to NPC in several ways: at any campus/center front office, over the phone to the Business Office, mailing in a payment or in person at the Business Office on the Holbrook campus. Current students can see their account balance and make payments in real time by logging in to MyNPC and clicking the "My Registration" tab.
NPC accepts the following forms of payment: cash, credit or debit cards (MasterCard, Discover, VISA, American Express), cashier's check or money order and personal checks. The e-Cashier Payment Plan is also an option to pay NPC tuition and fees.
- Students are notified of any balance owed on their account upon registration and financial aid, grant or scholarship disbursements. Notifications are also sent to the student at 30, 60 and 90 days after the semester completion if a balance remains on the account. Once an account is past 90 days overdue, the account is referred to collections and will be assessed costs incurred. Information regarding a delinquency may be disclosed to credit bureaus and may affect his or her credit rating. Additional enrollment will not be allowed until all prior financial obligations are satisfied. See student Payment Responsibilities.
- Promissory notes are available for veterans only and must be paid in full prior to re-enrollment.
- Financial aid repayments and delinquent accounts must be paid in full or have an active e-Cashier plan in place prior to any re-enrollment in college classes.
- All holds must be resolved prior to accepting additional enrollment.
- Personal checks must be pre-printed with the account owner's name and address, along with a check number greater than 199. The college does not accept post-dated checks or hold checks for any reason. If NPC receives a personal check back due to insufficient funds, a stop payment or a closed account, a fee of $25 will be charged for each instance. Check amounts must not exceed the charged amount, resulting in cash refunds. Personal checks will not be accepted from individuals who have previously issued a check returned to the college for non-sufficient funds (NSF), a stop payment request or a closed account.
- See procedure 2318 and 2320.
Vendors who need to submit an invoice for payment should send it to the mailing address listed on this page. NPC cannot pay bill "estimates," only bills labeled "invoice."
NPC accepts the following forms of payment: cash, credit or debit cards (MasterCard, Discover or VISA), cashier's check or money order and personal checks.
- Northland Pioneer College is NOT tax exempt, nor is it classified as a "nonprofit." When a purchase does not have sales tax applied, the state of Arizona requires the college to pay a "use tax."
- Download NPC's W9 - Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form.
- Vendors who have questions about purchase orders should call the NPC Purchasing Office at (928) 524-7695.
- Inquiries about NPC RFPs or bids should be directed to the chief business officer at (928) 524-7440. See NPC bid page.
- For information about college purchasing rules, see NPC procedure 2335.
Questions Please contact Business Office at (928) 524-7380 | email