You MUST have completed the new student application process BEFORE you can start the class registration process below.
There are two ways NEW students can register for classes:
1. IN PERSON at the NPC campus or center closest to you. See locations. Be sure to bring a valid photo ID with you. You will be given your student ID number and be able to get your NPC Student ID Card at that time.
2. BY PHONE Call (800) 266-7845 and ask for the Records & Registration Office, ext. 7459. You will be issued a Student ID number. Due to federal law we CANNOT give you that number over the phone. We will send your student ID number to you via postal mail. It may take 3-5 days for you to get this information.
- Pay Your Tuition and Fees - Be sure to make your payment on time so you don't get dropped from your classes! Payments can be made at any campus/center front office, over the phone or in person to the Business Office, or by mailing in your payment. See payment deadlines.
- Get Your NPC Student ID Card - if you have not already done so at any campus/center front office. This card allows you to check out library materials and verifies you as an NPC student. To receive your student ID card you will need to have a valid photo ID with you to verify your identity AND your paid registration receipt.
- Order Your Textbooks - through NPC's Online Bookstore. You will need to know the course code for each of the classes you are registered for.
- Complete Orientation - required for all new NPC students except those who are ONLY enrolled in noncredit or online classes. Read more.
Congratulations, you are now ready to attend classes at NPC!