Northland Pioneer College offers life-long learning opportunities to a wide range of students. We serve the Arizona communities in both Navajo and Apache counties and beyond. Let Recruitment help you transition to NPC in a variety of ways:
- New Students - Students age 18 or older who have never attended NPC before should complete an online application.
- High School Students - NPC partners with with many local high schools to provide opportunities for students under age 18 to gain college credit while still in high school through dual enrollment.
- Veterans & Their Dependents - NPC welcomes veteran students. Learn about NPC's benefit options.
- Transfer Students - Students who have received credit from another college institution and wish to transfer to NPC should contact the Records & Registration Office to have their credits evaluated.
- Continuing Education Students - NPC offers a wide range of noncredit, fee-based courses for students. See the wide range of what we offer.
- Corporate Training - NPC helps employers develop and train outstanding employees that make their company more productive and competitive. | Learn more…
- Kids College - NPC offers fun, noncredit summer classes for kids ages 6 to 14! Check out the fun your kids could be having.