Students have several different textbook purchase options: new, used, rental, e-Books and Market Place (not all options may be available for all textbooks). Ordering through the NPC Online Bookstore allows students the convenience of selling their books back for cash and returning rentals on campus at the end of the fall and spring semesters (not available at all campus locations).
Be sure to order at least 3-4 weeks BEFORE classes start to ensure you get your books in time!
- Write down the course code (Example: ENL 101) listed in the NPC Class Schedule Search for each of your classes.
- Go to the NPC Online Bookstore and click on the "Order Your Textbook" link and select the correct semester.
- Select the department your course is under (Example: English).
- Select the correct course code and then click on the full name of the course.
- All books, both required and optional will be listed along with all purchasing options available for each book.
- Please note that you are NOT required to purchase your textbooks from the NPC Online Bookstore and can choose to purchase textbooks from another vendor. You should be aware of any vendor's return policy, since NPC classes can be canceled. Students assume all liability for the cost of purchased textbooks and the ability to return those textbooks should their classes be canceled. Always use the ISBN number to ensure you purchase the correct edition you need.
- Download a detailed instruction sheet (PDF).
- FREE shipping through U.S. Postal Service on all orders over $149, excluding Market Place. (must use for P.O. boxes)
- UPS shipping is also available for regular, 1- or 2-day shipping for an additional charge (but will not ship to P.O. boxes).
- Shipping usually takes 5 to 10 days after the order is processed.
- In-stock orders are processed for shipping in 1-2 business days.
- Be sure to order at least 3-4 weeks BEFORE classes start to ensure you get your books in time!
- Orders placed after 9 a.m. MST may not be processed until the next business day. Orders may not be shipped or delivered on Saturdays and Sundays, in most cases.
NOTE: Only the U.S. Postal Service delivery option can be used to ship to P.O. boxes!
The NPC Online Bookstore offers the following payment options:
Receive CASH for books during NPC's on-site buyback days! Held at the end of the fall and spring semesters, students can sell their textbooks and return rentals.
|May 7||Winslow Campus||9 a.m. to noon|
|Holbrook Campus||2 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|May 8||Show Low Campus||9 a.m. to noon|
|Whiteriver Center||2 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|May 9||Snowflake Campus||9 a.m. to noon|
|Show Low Campus||2 p.m. – 5 p..m.|
Note: Students can always sell their textbooks back 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by going to the “Sell Your Books” page on the NPC Online Bookstore. Enter the ISBN number from the back of your textbook and receive an instant price quote. Buyback shipping is FREE by using the prepaid shipping label and mailing your textbooks back to eCampus. You'll receive store credit or payment by check or direct deposit.
Alternative Ordering Options
Students can also order textbooks from the NPC Online Bookstore by:
- Calling directly at (877) 284-6744.
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sending an order via postal mail to: NPC Online Bookstore, 2373 Palumbo Drive, Lexington, KY 40509.