NPC Service Area Resource Lists
- Counseling, Domestic Violence, Shelter Information
- Emergency Rental, Employment, Financial & Housing Assistance
- Healthcare - dental, senior, eye, hearing, pregnancy, general
- Clothing & Food Assistance
- See childcare resources here at the bottom of the page
National Confidential Resources
Sexual misconduct can be a complex and painful experience that can require many different types of support including medical, legal, psychological, and academic resources. There are no employees within NPC who can guarantee complete confidentiality; however, there are resources outside of NPC that you may wish to have a confidential conversation with about your options and what next steps you would like to take.
National Sexual Assault Hotline and Website
Access free, 24/7 local crisis support online or by calling 1-800-856-HOPE (4673). For more information, visit National Sexual Assault Hotline website.
Off-Campus Counselors, Advocates and Resources
Off-campus counselors, advocates, and health care providers will also generally maintain confidentiality and not share information with NPC unless the victim requests the disclosure and signs a consent or waiver form.
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-832-1901
- The Network/La Red - GLBTQA Survivors
- 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-832-1901; (617) 227-4911(TTY)
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE); 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- 24 Hour Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE
- Womenspace National Network to End Violence Against Immigrant Women
- 24 Hour Hotline: (609) 394-9000