Why should I join the SGA? Because you will:
- Be the voice of every student and help improve campus life;
- Make new friends and connections with students from all nine NPC locations;
- Learn to work as a team and help give back to the NPC student community;
- Gain leadership experience;
- Help organize campus activities and community events;
- Look great on your résumé or university application; and
- Have lots of fun!
SGA yearly events include:
- Food Drives
- Fall Ice Cream Social
- Laptop Scholarship Contest
- Cornhole Tournament
- Talent Show
- University Transfer Road Trips
- Provide Costa Rica Scholarships for NPC students to study Spanish
- Recommend and purchase items that improve NPC student life
See what we have been up to on: NPC Student Government.
Who can join SGA?
When can I join SGA?
When are SGA elections?
Who are the 2019-20 SGA Officers and Senators?
For the 2019-20 Academic Year, the officers are:
- President: Cynthia Owen
- Vice President: Derek Flake
- Secretary: Jolina Barron
- Holbrook – Painted Desert Campus: Brooke Alexander & Jeffrey Hamilton
- Show Low – White Mountain Campus: Daylon Flake & Reuben Williams
- Snowflake/Taylor – Silver Creek Campus: Nicha Tucker & Taylor Lopez
- Winslow – Little Colorado Campus: Kaylen Benito
- Hopi Center: Kathryn Honie
- Kayenta Center: David Tsosie Jr.
- Springerville/Eagar Center: John McGaughey
- St. Johns Center: Brealyn Nielsen
- Whiteriver Center: Daniel Malone
When are SGA meetings?
Spring 2020 SGA meetings take place on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month in the Model Classroom on all campuses/centers.
All students are welcome to attend and participate.
Interested Contact Ryan Orr.