Why should I join the SGA? Because you will:
- Be the voice of every student and help improve campus life;
- Make new friends and connections with students from all nine NPC locations;
- Learn to work as a team and help give back to the NPC student community;
- Gain leadership experience;
- Help organize campus activities and community events;
- Look great on your résumé or university application; and
- Have lots of fun!
SGA yearly events include:
- Food Drives
- Fall Ice Cream Social
- Laptop Scholarship Contest
- Cornhole Tournament
- Talent Show
- University Transfer Road Trips
- Provide Costa Rica Scholarships for NPC students to study Spanish
- Recommend and purchase items that improve NPC student life
See what we have been up to on: NPC Student Government.
Who can join SGA?
When can I join SGA?
When are SGA elections?
Who are the 2018-19 SGA officers and Senators?
For the 2018-19 Academic Year, the officers are:
- President: Jericca Flake
- Vice President: Derek Flake
- Secretary: Nicole McConnell
- Holbrook – Painted Desert Campus: Max Alexander & Kasinda Begay
- Show Low – White Mountain Campus: Sarah Burnett & Julia Way
- Snowflake/Taylor – Silver Creek Campus: David Merritt & Taylor Lopez
- Winslow – Little Colorado Campus:
- Hopi Center: Cody Honani
- Kayenta Center: Alexandrea Delarosa
- Springerville/Eagar Center:
- St. Johns Center: Danny Baca-Bruce
- Whiteriver Center: Ethan "Daniel" Malone
When are SGA meetings?
During the fall 2018 semester, SGA meets on the 1st Fridays in the Model Classroom, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
and on the 3rd Friday in Connected Classroom 2, from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
All students are welcome to attend and participate.
Interested Contact Ryan Orr.