Why should I join the SGA? Because you will:
- Be the voice of every student and help improve campus life;
- Make new friends and connections with students from all nine NPC locations;
- Learn to work as a team and help give back to the NPC student community;
- Gain leadership experience;
- Help organize campus activities and community events;
- Look great on your résumé or university application; and
- Have lots of fun!
SGA yearly events include:
- Food Drives
- Fall Ice Cream Social
- Laptop Scholarship Contest
- Cornhole Tournament
- Talent Show
- University Transfer Road Trips
- Provide Costa Rica Scholarships for NPC students to study Spanish
- Recommend and purchase items that improve NPC student life
See what we have been up to on: NPC Student Government.
Who can join SGA?
What will be expected of me?
When can I join SGA?
When are SGA elections?
Who are the 2021-22 SGA Officers and Senators?
When are SGA meetings?
Fall 2020 meetings will be held via Zoom and will take place twice a month. Meeting dates will be decided based on members' schedules - check the Events Calendar for upcoming meetings.
All students are welcome to attend and participate.
Interested? Contact SGA Advisor, Ryan Orr, | (928) 892-3116 | Email