Any fundraising on behalf of NPC will be done only with the approval of the President. Fundraising activities will occur in the following sequence:
- A request for said activity must be submitted to the President. The request will include:
- Rationale for activity that needs additional funds.
- Budget and purpose for funds solicited needs.
- Assessment of impact of fundraising activity on NPC.
- Potential donors to be contacted.
- Timeline for fund raising activity.
- Funds needed to initiate and complete fund raising activities.
- Administrative review by the Chief Business Officer for acceptance or rejection, and final approval by the President.
- If the project has administrative approval, it may be taken to the next official Board meeting for information purposes.
- Coordinator of the activity will make arrangements with the Chief Operations Officer for handling funds.
- Implement activity with involvement of the Marketing and Public Relations Office.
Based on Policy #1240; Revised 3/27/17