In order to develop an agenda that systematically reflects items requiring action and attention by the Board, the college president shall follow the following steps:
- Review potential agenda items submitted by the President's staff.
- Accept suggested agenda items from individual Board members.
- Prepare a preliminary agenda.
- Prepare and post the Board agenda on the college website, with support materials, approximately one week before the next meeting.
- A "Public Comments" agenda item is also available for public statement.
All items submitted through the shared governance process to the Executive Team for Board consideration will be brought to the attention of the Chair of the Board.