The following records will be retained for three years, and then destroyed.
- Registration Forms
- Drop/Add Forms
The following records will be retained for three years after the last date of registration and then destroyed, except for graduates of the college. Files for graduates will be retained permanently or until they are put on microfilm.
- Application for Graduation
- Transcripts From Other Institutions and Evaluations
- Military Service Credit Evaluations
- Assessments of Non-transcribed Prior Learning
- Degree Contracts
The following records will be retained permanently.
- Permanent Academic Record (NPC transcript)
- Final Grade Sheets
The following records will be kept three years after entry onto permanent records.
- Grade Change Forms
- Official FTSE Verification Rosters