Enjoy fun and educational day trips!
NPC offers adult day trips May through October each year that allow students to explore different locations in northern Arizona, including the history, culture, scenic sights and new experiences. NPC will provide the adventure, reservations, instructor and the transportation from our Show Low, Holbrook, Winslow and Snowflake campuses. These trips are designed for students ages 21 and up. Click the button below to see the current list of trips.
How to Register for Learning Adventure Excursions
All class registration and payment processes can be completed online from the comfort of your own home. Be sure to register at least 4 business days before the first session starts to ensure your class is not canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration assistance and computers are always available at any NPC campus/center front office.
To Register/Pay Online:
- Go to the NPC registration website
- Create an account or sign in if you already have one (top right corner)
- Click on Course Search (left side, yellow box, sixth link)
- Change to desired session, such as Spring 19
- Be sure the "category" is set to Excursions.
- Click the small blue Search button
- Find class you want to take
- Pay online. Some classes may have an additional supply fee that must be paid directly to the instructor at the first class meeting.
- Enjoy your class
Important Trip Information
- Departure times for each NPC campus are noted in each trip description. Please be on time for pick-up; there are many locations and we need to stay on schedule.
- All trips depart from the front office at the Northland Pioneer College campus locations as listed in each trip description.
- All participants are required to fill out a Field Trip Liability Waiver Form prior to trip, which can be downloaded here or acquired at any campus front office.
- Please register early, as van seating is limited. Note that if minimum enrollment is not met one week prior to trip, it will be cancelled.
Learning Adventure Excursions Refund Policy:
- Prior to First Day of class –or– if NPC cancels the class: 100 percent
- Day that class begins: 50 percent
- After class begins: No refund
Sign up for our e-Newsletter (email) or ask us a question:
1611 S. Main St.
Snowflake, AZ 85937