If you want to get, keep or advance in a job that requires you to have national certification, check out the computerized testing opportunities available at Northland Pioneer College’s Show Low and Holbrook locations.
Some of the most popular exams at the NPC Testing Centers are:
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) - for automotive technicians, service managers and parts specialists; Available on Mondays and Thursdays, after paying through the ASE website. (Show Low Testing Center Only)
- Arizona Educators Proficiency Assessment;
- AZ Real Estate Sales and Brokers exams;
- Emergency Medical Testing (EMT) testing;
- High School Equivalency (GED®) testing - www.ged.com;
- National Child Development Associate Credential (CDA);
- National Pharmacy Board board certification test;
- Technology certification exams for CompTIA, CISCO, Adobe, Microsoft and Apple;
- The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) (Show Low Testing Center Only)
NPC is a Certified Testing Site for:
- PearsonVue Testing
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- High School Equivalency (GED®)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
NPC's Show Low and Holbrook locations are certified testing sites for PearsonVue, administrators - one of the world’s largest providers of computerized certification testing. Just about every exam available through PearsonVue can be taken at the NPC testing sites.
The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) helps you earn college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course. It is accepted by 2,900 colleges and universities and is administered in more than 1,800 test centers. If you’re planning to go to college, CLEP can help you save money and time. And you may already have the right knowledge and skills.
Visit https://clep.collegeboard.org/register to view available courses and sign up!
- Speak to an NPC Academic Advisor to learn about how the credits apply and/or are accepted!
- Over 33 exams available!
- Cost is $89 to CLEP, and a $25 Proctoring Fee paid to NPC per test
INFORMATION ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF CLEP SCORES TAKEN AT NPC CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.AZTRANSFER.COM
NPC testing sites administer High School Equivalency (GED®) testing. The GED® test measures your knowledge and academic skills against those of today's traditional high school graduates. The test covers four subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science and Social Studies. The test is taken on computer through Pearson VUE and is made up of the following types of questions: multiple choice, drag and drop, hot spot (select an area), fill in the blank, short answer and extended response. You may take the entire exam at once, or schedule individual components on different dates.
COST: The four-part test costs $140, or $35 per section/module. (Fees are set by Pearson VUE -- not by NPC!)
*Arizona also requires that you pass the Arizona Civics test in addition to passing the GED® test (Add $9).
- Once you have paid for and scheduled the test, you must appear in person with required identification at one of NPC's two Pearson VUE testing sites to take the GED® exam.
- All test scheduling and payment is done through Pearson VUE at https://ged.com or by calling (877) 392-6433. Any test cancellations must also be made through Pearson VUE.
- See the Pearson VUE frequently asked questions page for more details.
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) - for automotive technicians, service managers and parts specialists; Available on Mondays and Thursdays, after paying through the ASE website. (Show Low Testing Center Only)
Questions Please contact NPC Computerized Testing at (928) 532-6127. | email