9 Awarded Each Fall Semester!
One recipient selected from each NPC campus and center.
- Be seeking a degree from NPC;
- Be currently enrolled in 9 or more credits at NPC;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or better;
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher;
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
To apply, submit a 2-4 page essay, in 12-point type, double-spaced, answering the following questions:
- What are your educational, career and personal goals?
- How could having a personal laptop help you achieve these stated goals?
- What activities, clubs and organizations, if any, are you involved in now or in the past?
- In your opinion, how important is it to be involved in activities, clubs and organizations within your college and community?
NAVIT & Dual Enrollment students are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Application deadline: August 10, 2020
Questions Please contact Ryan Orr at (928) 892-3116. | email
2019 Laptop Scholarship Winners
- Little Colorado Campus: Kavya Bhatt
- Painted Desert Campus: Amy Alexander
- Silver Creek Campus: Taya Hancock
- White Mountain Campus: Tycarsha Velasquez
- Hopi Center: Darrice Torres and Francine Honie
- Kayenta Center: Jessica Austin
- Whiteriver Center: Vaughn Willeto and Lailani Thompson
2018 Laptop Scholarship Winners
- Little Colorado Campus: Atalaya Segina
- Painted Desert Campus: Brooke Alexander
- Silver Creek Campus: Jaden Willis and Kyle Tucker
- White Mountain Campus: Thomas Shipitalo and Jamie Ortega
- Hopi Center: Chelsea Silas
- Kayenta Center: Shandiin Stevens
- Whiteriver Center: Valyncia Yazzie
- Lenevo ThinkPad E595 Notebook
- AMD Ryzan 3 3200U processor (4mb Cache, up to 3.40GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega3 Graphics
- 4 GB Memory
- 1TB Hard Drive Storage
- 15.6" Ani-Glare Display
- 720P HD Camera and Microphone
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Wireless LAN
- and MORE!
Notice: The NPC Support Center will NOT service these laptops.