9 Awarded Each Fall Semester!
One recipient selected from each NPC campus and center.
- Be seeking a degree from NPC;
- Be currently enrolled in 9 or more credits at NPC;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or better;
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher;
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
To apply, submit a 2-4 page essay, in 12-point type, double-spaced, answering the following questions:
- What are your educational, career and personal goals?
- How could having a personal laptop help you achieve these stated goals?
- What activities, clubs and organizations, if any, are you involved in now or in the past?
- In your opinion, how important is it to be involved in activities, clubs and organizations within your college and community?
NAVIT & Dual Enrollment students are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
Application deadline: September 13, 2019
Questions Please contact Ryan Orr at (928) 536-6241. | email
2018 Laptop Scholarship Winners
- Little Colorado Campus: Atalaya Segina
- Painted Desert Campus: Brooke Alexander
- Silver Creek Campus: Jaden Willis and Kyle Tucker
- White Mountain Campus: Thomas Shipitalo and Jamie Ortega
- Hopi Center: Chelsea Silas
- Kayenta Center: Shandiin Stevens
- Whiteriver Center: Valyncia Yazzie
- HP 255 G6
- AMD A6 APU or AMD E2 APU 7th Generation Processor
- 4 GB Memory
- 500 GB SATA HDD
- 15.6" Notebook
- Windows 10
- Pro 64-bit ENG
- and MORE!
Notice: The NPC Support Center will NOT service these laptops.