- Must be enrolled in the NPC Nursing Program.
- Must reside in Navajo or Apache county.
- Must maintain a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Must demonstrate financial need (FAFSA must be on file with the college). Preference will be given to students who are not Pell eligible.
- Submit a Letter of Interest (a short biography telling a bit about yourself, your educational and career goals and why you think you would be a deserving candidate for this nursing scholarship). Must include full name, Social Security Number or NPC ID#, current mailing address and the name of the scholarship.
- Must provide Nursing Dean with receipts indicating the cost of your textbooks for the semester.
This scholarship is awarded only to NPC students enrolled in the Nursing Program to help with the cost of textbooks.
Submit all documents to:
Debra J. McGinty, RN PhD
NPC Nursing Department
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
Questions Please contact the NPC Nursing & Allied Health Division Dean at (800) 266-7845, ext. 6133. | email