- Must reside in Navajo or Apache county.
- Must maintain a 3.0 Cumulative G.P.A.
- Must demonstrate need (FAFSA must be on file with the college) and provide Nursing Dean with a list of dependents and proof of childcare placement/cost.
- Submit a Letter of Interest (a short biography telling a bit about yourself, your educational and career goals and why you think you would be a deserving candidate for this nursing scholarship). Must include full name, Social Security Number or NPC ID#, current mailing address and the name of the scholarship.
- Must provide Nursing Dean with a list of dependents and proof of childcare placement/cost.
This scholarship is awarded only to NPC students enrolled in the Nursing Program to help with the cost of childcare.
Submit all documents to:
Debra J. McGinty, RN PhD
NPC Nursing Department
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
Questions Please contact the NPC Nursing & Allied Health Division Dean at (800) 266-7845, ext. 6133. | email