- Must be a degree-seeking student, with degree plan on file before applying. (See your academic adviser)
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®
- If you have already obtained a Bachelor's degree contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
You must have written proof from the NPC Financial Aid Office that you are NOT eligible to receive the Pell grant. Please request and obtain this proof (financial aid denial letter) before applying for this scholarship. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and specifically how it will be used.
CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (school code 011862) If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
Covers tuition, books and fees for Fall 2020 semester.
This is a need-based scholarship, for students who are ineligible for the PELL, but who can demonstrate financial need.
Download (PDF) flier for complete details.
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit all application documents via inter-campus courier by taking them to your nearest campus or center and requesting that they be sent to Betsyann Wilson at Silver Creek Campus.
- Submit all application documents to Betsyann Wilson, NPCFF, 1611 S. Main, Snowflake, AZ, 85937
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Monday, May 18 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the Fall 2020 semester.
Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email