- Must be a degree-seeking student, with degree plan on file before applying. (See your academic adviser)
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®
- If you have already obtained a Bachelor's degree contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing your educational and career goals, how this scholarship will help you achieve them, your financial status and why you are the best candidate to receive the scholarship;
- CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Unofficial transcript if college credits have been completed; high school transcript if no college credits;
- Copy of current NPC degree audit (from your NPC academic adviser).
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (school code 011862) If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
Covers tuition, books and fees for Spring 2020 semester.
This is a need-based scholarship, for students who are ineligible for the PELL, but who can demonstrate financial need.
Download (PDF) flier for complete details.
Submit NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter, essay, unofficial transcript, and proof of financial aid status on or before Friday, November 8, 2019 at noon MST.
Send AS ONE COMPLETE DOCUMENT to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family via email
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
If you submit your application prior to Monday, October 28, 2019 and it is incomplete or requires revisions, NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after October 28, 2019 will be accepted "as is."
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email