One scholarship to a student at each campus, and one scholarship to a student at each center each semester.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC at the time of award.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree should contact Betsyann Wilson email@example.com. Students currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
You must have written proof from the NPC Financial Aid Office that you are NOT eligible to receive the Pell grant. Please request and obtain this proof (financial aid denial letter) before applying for this scholarship.
If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, due to circumstances beyond your control, please contact Betsyann Wilson at 928-536-6245 prior to submitting your application.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below. You may take your application to a campus or center and request that the front office or library scan them as a single .pdf file as follows:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Addressing the following:
- What are your career goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and specifically how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed four consecutive semesters).
email@example.com Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2021 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 5, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 5 will be accepted “as is.”
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email