- Degree-seeking at NPC. Degree plan on file indicates the applicant’s goal is university transfer, including AA, AS, AAEC, AAEE, ABus or one of the AAS to BAS pathways.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Successfully completed prior college-level (100-level or higher) credits at NPC at the time of application.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.0 or better at the time of award.
- High school diploma or GED® at the time of application.
- In good academic standing, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
- Students who have a Bachelor's degree or are currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must have the recommendation of at least two individuals, including NPC faculty or staff or high school faculty or staff, as evidenced by letters of support. These letters must be sent directly from the authors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do You Apply? Submit all application documents electronically to email@example.com. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
- Letters of support, as described above.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for the award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed TWO consecutive semesters).
One scholarship to one NPC student/semester pursuing UNIVERSITY TRANSFER will be awarded.
This is a need-based scholarship, designed for academically talented students who have unmet financial need.
firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2021 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 5, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 5 will be accepted “as is.”
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email