- Be a degree-seeking student at NPC. Applicant’s essay and letter of recommendation from NPC Academic Adviser* indicate the applicant’s goal is university transfer, including AA, AS, AAEC, AAEE, ABus or one of the AAS to BAS pathways.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Have successfully completed prior college-level (100-level or higher) credits at NPC at the time of application.
- Be enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Have a cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.0 or better at the time of award.
- Have a High school diploma or GED® at the time of application.
- Be in good academic standing, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- Students who have a Bachelor's degree or are currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must have the recommendation of at least one individual - NPC faculty or staff or high school faculty or staff - as evidenced by letters of support. These letters must be sent directly from the authors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) or letter of award from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from
https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
- Letter of support, as described above.
One scholarship to an NPC student pursuing UNIVERSITY TRANSFER will be awarded.
This is a need-based scholarship, designed for academically talented students who have unmet financial need.
Download (PDF) flier with complete details.
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically to email@example.com.
- Submit all application documents via inter-campus courier by taking them to your nearest campus or center and requesting that they be sent to Betsyann Wilson at Silver Creek Campus.
- Submit all application documents to Betsyann Wilson, NPCFF, 1611 S. Main, Snowflake, AZ, 85937
Application Deadline: Monday, May 18 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the Fall 2020 semester.
Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for the award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed TWO consecutive semesters).
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email