Award amount covers tuition only. All other expenses including fees and textbook(s) are paid by the student. Scholarship applies ONLY to NPC's summer 2023 semester and is a tuition waiver, not a cash award.
Must be a high school graduate within the same academic year, prior to the Summer 2023 semester.
- Student and High School Counselor must complete the Fast Track form.
- Completed form must be returned to the Financial Aid Office and Student Billing.
- When registering either the completed form or the high school diploma/official transcript must be made available.
NPC offers a FREE tuition scholarship for students who just graduated high school within the same academic year, prior to the Summer 2023 semester. Funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-awarded basis so don't wait to register for NPC summer classes!
SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION, (either a high school diploma / official high school transcript or statement on official high school letterhead from high school counselor (email statement from counselor is acceptable during COVID restrictions) to:
- NPC Business Office (StudentBilling@npc.edu)
- NPC Financial Aid Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions Contact the NPC Financial Aid Office at (928) 524-7318. | email