You're never too old to learn something new!
At NPC our mission is to provide, support and promote lifelong learning. Enjoy all kinds of noncredit leisure learning classes, ranging from exercise and fitness to expanding your computer skills or learning how to bellydance! Our fun, personal interest classes are offered throughout NPC's service area. Some classes run a full semester while others are just a week or a day or two.
Noncredit Class List
A list of Lifelong Learning classes and workshops is published at the beginning of each semester in a small brochure. You may request one be sent to you via postal mail by completing our contact form. Note that noncredit classes may be added during the semester.
How to Register for Noncredit Classes
All class registration and payment processes can be completed online from the comfort of your own home. Be sure to register at least 4 business days before the first session starts to ensure your class is not canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration assistance and computers are always available at any NPC campus/center front office.
To Register/Pay Online:
- Go to the NPC registration website
- Create an account or sign in if you already have one (top right corner)
- Click on Category button (left side, yellow box, fifth link)
- Find the name of the class you want to take and click on it
- Click on the name of the class again to see course details
- Pay online. Some classes may have an additional supply fee that must be paid directly to the instructor at the first class meeting.
- Enjoy your class
Noncredit Class Refund Policy:
- Prior to First Day of class –or– if NPC cancels the class: 100 percent
- Day that class begins: 50 percent
- After class begins: No refund
- Sign up for our e-Newsletter (email)
- Or to receive our Lifelong Learning brochure of classes in the mail
- Suggest a class you would like to see offered
- Ask us a question
- Tell us about a class you would like to teach
Snowflake Campus Student Center
1611 S. Main St.
Snowflake, AZ 85937