Initial salary range of $46,237 to $55,484 depending on education and experience.
Coordinator of Administrative Systems and Projects
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Valid driver's license.
- Master’s degree in a related area from a regionally accredited institution.
- Five years of related experience.
- A working knowledge of Jenzabar CX, JICS and e-Racer products.
- Knowledge of contemporary concepts and practices in the information systems operation of an institution of higher education.
- Experience with data reporting tools.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area from a regionally accredited institution.
- Three years of related experience.
- Understanding of general programming techniques.
- Excellent systems analysis and design methods of practice.
- Familiarity with SQL and database administration.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux administration.
- Experience with Informix databases.
- Due to the nature of data available in this position, the candidate must submit to and pass a background check and not have any convictions or arrests for information crimes or crimes involving violations of trust.
- Acts as system manager, authorizing user accounts, managing security, transferring files, etc.
- Collaborate with organizational units to develop effective systems use in relation to business rules and processes.
- Work with colleagues and vendors to maintain, upgrade, or enhance software programs, primarily for the college’s ERP and associated systems.
- Participates with change management processes, change advisory and quality assurance procedures.
- Assist with the interface and integration of various software applications and information systems.
- Coordinates training and administrative systems support to users as needed and appropriate.
- Assists the Database Administrator to manage database systems, files, data, and reports.
- Writes, upgrades, and distributes documentation as required.
- Automates tasks previously done manually, updates ERP application(s) as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Proficiency in computer operations at an administrative level. Demonstrated understanding and ability to work with database systems. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective training techniques for users. Strong grasp of effective collaboration and teamwork. Understanding of general computer programming concepts in order to work with colleagues to be able to maintain and debug existing software. Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. Ability to read and comprehend the English language sufficiently in order to understand written and verbal information. Ability to effectively prioritize projects and manage time well.