Each spring semester the SGA sponsors a community Talent Show that is open to both students and the public. The annual event is a popular show that boasts contestants from all over northeastern Arizona.
2019 "Live" Auditions
- Wednesday, February 13 • Show Low Campus, Aspen Center, Room 111 • 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22 • Snowflake Campus, Learning Center, Room 101 • 2 - 4 p.m.
Amplification available – bring your own instrument/equipment if necessary
You can also submit a Video Audition:
- Must be in MP4 (MPEG 4) or AVI format
- Submit on DVD, Flash Drive
- Video submissions must be received by Noon on Tuesday, March 6th, by either email, NPC interoffice mail or postal mail.
- Video entrants must be able to attend the March 29 event!
AGE GROUPS: 5 and up. All contestants MUST bring their own music, instruments and props!
PRIZES: $500 to 1st Place Winners;
$250 to 2nd Place Winners;
$50 to One Contestant 12 and Younger
Show begins at 7 p.m. Friday, March 29, 2019 NPC's Student Government Association presents its 11th Annual Community Talent Show. Come cheer on your favorite act as they compete for cash prizes. Admission: $5 per person (No discounts) Join us at the Performing Arts Center on the Snowflake Campus.
Sign-Up Please contact Ryan Orr at (928) 536-6241. | email | Mailing address: NPC, 1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937