Each spring semester the NPC Student Government Association (SGA) sponsors a community Talent Show that is open to both students and the public. This annual event is a popular show that boasts contestants from all over northeastern Arizona! Come cheer on your favorite act as they compete for cash prizes.
NPC Talent Show
Friday, March 27, 2020
NPC Performing Arts Center, Snowflake Campus
- Show begins at 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- Admission: $5 per person (no discounts), kids under 10 are FREE
PRIZES: $500 to 1st Place Winner | $250 to 2nd Place Winner | $50 to One Contestant age 12 or younger
- Be age 5 or older
- Bring their own music, instruments and props
- Perform LIVE at the March 27 event
- Tuesday, February 18 • Snowflake Campus, Learning Center, Room 101 • 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 20 • Show Low Campus, Aspen Center, Room 111 • 4-6 p.m.
Amplification available – bring your own instrument/equipment if necessary. To sign up for auditions in advance, email the Student Activities Coordinator, Ryan Orr. People who do not sign up in advance will still be able to audition.
Or Submit a Video Audition:
- Must be in MP4 (MPEG 4) or AVI format.
- Submit on DVD, Flash Drive, or by File Sharing link: Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Video submissions must be received by Noon on Friday, February 21 by either email, NPC interoffice mail or postal mail.
- Video entrants MUST be able to perform live at the March 27 show!
To Sign-Up : Contact Ryan Orr at (928) 536-6241 | email | Mail - NPC, Attn. Ryan Orr, 1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937