- Must be a degree-seeking student in Nursing and/or one of the Science disciplines.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Must be from Show Low or attending at NPC's Show Low campus.
- A single parent.
- Enrolled for 9 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Working toward a 4-year College/University degree.
This scholarship is awarded to a Single Parent student from or attending the Show Low Campus of Northland Pioneer College seeking a degree in Nursing or one of the Science disciplines.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email
surgical aseptic-sterile technician