- Present an NPC student ID card for the current academic year and complete an application form at the front desk in any NPC library.
- Any student enrolled at NPC is eligible regardless of age.
Faculty & Staff
- Present some form of identification and complete an application form at any NPC library.
- Present a picture ID showing official address within Navajo or Apache counties.
- Must be at least 15 years old. Applicants between 15 and 17 years old are required to have the signature of their parent or guardian who must also have an NPC library card.
- There is no fee to obtain a card.
- Community members under 18 must be under supervision by parent or guardian whenever using the library.
Cardholders are responsible for all items checked out on their card:
- Do not lend your card to others.
- Notify the library if your card is stolen or missing.
- Report change of address, name, or student status.