- EBSCOhost eBook Collection – numerous eBooks covering various topics and subject matter. Each title is limited to one user at a time. Titles are also accessible through the Library Catalog.
- Google Books – 5 million free, public domain books including most classics.
- Open Library - Open Library is an open, editable library catalog, building towards a web page for every book ever published.
- Salem Press – numerous reference eBooks covering topics in astronomy, chemistry, energy, health, history, literature, complementary & alternative medicine, physics, and science.
- Project Gutenberg - is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks
- Many Books - is a library of over 50,000 free eBooks
If you want to download an e-book to a portable reader (instead of reading it online), the portable reader must be compatible with Adobe Digital Editions. Follow this link if you want to download an eBook to a KindleFire. EBSCO also provides directions to save or print eBook pages as a PDF file.
- EBSCOhost Audiobook Collection – Listen to eAudiobooks while you're on the go. Download titles to your Android or Apple device (free apps available from the Apple App Store or Google Play).
Internet Archive – a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form, which contains: web pages, books and texts, audio recordings (including live concerts), videos (including Television News programs), images, and software programs.