Northland Pioneer College may disclose ANY of the student directory items listed below without prior consent, unless notified in writing to the contrary by the end of the second week of classes of the fall semester, or the second week of spring semester if the student was not in attendance in the fall semester.
Students must notify NPC EACH year they are in attendance if they do not want their directory information disclosed.
Northland Pioneer College has designated the following items as student directory information:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Major field of study
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards received
- Audio or video recordings
- Most recent previous school attended
- Participation in officially recognized activities
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
Read more about FERPA.