One $1200 scholarship for the SPRING 2022 semester, presented by the White Mountain Women’s Club to degree-seeking students attending Northland Pioneer College’s White Mountain Campus.
- Degree-seeking students enrolled at NPC’s White Mountain Campus in Show Low.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Successfully completed at least 24 prior credits at NPC at the time of award.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.5 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- Not in overpayment status at NPC. Over the credit limit - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
File your FAFSA ASAP! You must complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA to apply for this scholarship.
Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree should contact Betsyann Wilson email@example.com. Students currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below. You may take your application to a campus or center and request that the front office or library scan them as a single .pdf file as follows:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Addressing the following:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and specifically how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- Your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent. If applicant does not yet have a transcript at NPC, submit an NPC Degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser)
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent years (not to exceed two consecutive semesters).
email@example.com Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 10 at 12:00 NOON MST., for funding for the SPRING 2022 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, October 25, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, October 25, will be accepted “as is.”
NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St.
Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email