This scholarship applies toward tuition, books and fees.
Who is eligible to apply?
VA students: US Military Veterans, their spouses, or their dependents – All Chapters eligible Veteran students NOT using GI Bill© educational benefits
- Be degree-seeking at NPC.
- Be enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Have a cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.5 or better.
- Be in good academic standing, not over the credit limit, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree at the time of award should contact Betsyann Wilson email@example.com.
How do I apply?
FIRST: Submit all required VA documentation to Celia Iguado, NPC VA Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) or letter of award from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent
email@example.com Application Deadline: Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2021 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 5, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 5 will be accepted “as is.”
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email