This scholarship will provide $1000 toward tuition, books, fees and related expenses for the 2021-22 academic year.
Who is eligible to apply?
NPC nursing students, either enrolled in (second-year) or accepted for (first year) the NPC ADN program who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in or accepted for the NPC ADN program – submit transcript or acceptance letter with application
- Enrolled full-time in NPC ADN program during the academic year of the award
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
How do i apply?
Submit Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Unofficial transcripts
- Copy of NPC Nursing Program acceptance letter – first-year students only.
- Essay – 1,000 words or fewer, addressing the following topics:
- Why are you pursuing a career in health care?
- What are your educational plans for achieving a nursing career?
- What is your view of the role of the nurse in the hospital and the community?
- How will you use the scholarship, if awarded?
- Click here for tips on writing your nursing program scholarship essay
- Two letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommender to email@example.com. These letters must be on letterhead or include the recommender’s complete address, and they must include the signature of the recommender, or originate from his or her email address. Recommenders may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO detailing the requirements of the Summit Healthcare Foundation Scholarship and how to apply.
CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO designed for NURSING students detailing how to develop, write and present your scholarship essay.
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically, as a SINGLE PDF FILE, to email@example.com.
- Letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline as described above.
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Funds will be disbursed prior to the start of the Fall 2021 semester.
Questions contact NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson: email@example.com.