This scholarship will provide $1000 toward tuition, books, fees and related expenses for the 2020-21 academic year.
Who is eligible to apply?
NPC nursing students, either enrolled in (second-year) or accepted for (first year) the NPC ADN program who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in or accepted for the NPC ADN program – submit transcript or acceptance letter with application
- Enrolled full-time in NPC ADN program during the academic year of the award
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- In good academic standing, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
How do i apply?
Submit Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Unofficial transcripts
- Copy of NPC Nursing Program acceptance letter – first-year students only.
- Essay – 1,000 words or fewer, addressing the following topics:
- Why are you pursuing a career in health care?
- What are your plans for achieving a nursing career?
- What is your view of the role of the nurse in the hospital and the community?
- How will you use the scholarship, if awarded?
- Two letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org. These letters must be on letterhead or include the recommender’s complete address, and they must include the signature of the recommender, or originate from his or her email address. Recommenders may contact email@example.com with any questions.
Download printable flier here.
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit all application documents via inter-campus courier by taking them to your nearest campus or center and requesting that they be sent to Betsyann Wilson at Silver Creek Campus.
- Submit all application documents to Betsyann Wilson, NPCFF, 1611 S. Main, Snowflake, AZ, 85937
- Letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the recommenders to email@example.com before the deadline as described above.
Deadline for 2020-2021 academic year is Monday, May 18, 2020.
Applications postmarked after this date will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Funds will be disbursed prior to the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
Questions contact NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org.