- Must be a degree-seeking student accepted into NPC's nursing program.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Enrolled for 9 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 2.5 or better.
- High school diploma or GED.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
Students who are accepted into the NPC Nursing Program are eligible to apply.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Applications for Spring 2020 are due December 1st
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email