$2000 toward tuition, books and fees for the 2021-22 Academic year - $1000 awarded per semester with second-semester award based on continued satisfactory academic progress.
Three graduating high school seniors who will be attending NPC in the fall semester following graduation will be awarded per year: One from Blue Ridge, one from Show Low, and one from Snowflake High School.
- Degree or certificate-seeking at NPC. Graduating senior from Blue Ridge, Show Low or Snowflake High School
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC at the time of award.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.5 or better.
- High school diploma
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below. You may take your application to a campus or center and request that the front office or library scan them as a single .pdf file as follows:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Addressing the following:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and specifically how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay!
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- 2021 High school diploma from Blue Ridge, Show Low or Snowflake High School, with transcript
- NPC degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial NPC transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree or certificate intent.
- Two letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the authors to email@example.com. One recommendation is required from a high school or college instructor, and one from a recommender of the applicant’s choice. Recommenders should reference the applicant by name in their letter.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent years (not to exceed four consecutive semesters).
firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2021 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 5, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 5, will be accepted “as is.”