- Must be a degree-seeking student in Computer Information Services (CIS) or a computer-related field.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 2.5 or better if prior attendee at NPC.
- High school diploma or GED.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. (school code 011862)
- Submit an degree plan by meeting with an NPC academic adviser.
- Submit a Letter of Interest for this scholarship.
- Submit two letters of reference from faculty of within the Computer Information Systems Department.
This scholarship is offered to NPC students who are degree seeking in Computer information Systems (CIS), or other computer-related degree.
The proud family of Michael T. Mariner is offering this Memorial Scholarship. Michael T. Mariner was a 1985 graduate of Northland Pioneer College with an Associate of Applied Science in Business/Computer Science. He received a Special Commendation Award during graduation for his commitment and persistence to successfully reach his educational goal. He was admired for his courage and willingness to apply humor regardless of his limitations.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email