NPC Native American nursing students, either enrolled in (second-year) or accepted for (first year) the NPC ADN program who meet the following:
- Enrolled in or accepted for the NPC ADN program – submit transcript or acceptance letter.
- Enrolled full-time in NPC ADN program during the academic year of the award.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- Preference is given to students who can demonstrate financial need.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below. You may take your application to a campus or center and request that the front office or library scan them as a single .pdf file as follows:
Applications for the Fall 2022 semester must be received by no later than Thursday, April 14, 2022.
Applications received after this date will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! Funds will be disbursed prior to the start of the Fall 2022 semester.
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Addressing the following:
- What are your career goals as a nurse?
- Why do you want to become a nurse?
- What are your educational goals that will lead you to your career as a nurse?
- What resources you have to fund your education?
- Why is the scholarship is needed, and specifically how will it be used?
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser) or your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
email@example.com Application Deadline: Thursday, July 21 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2022 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
For more information, contact NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson: 928-536-6245 or firstname.lastname@example.org