- Degree-seeking at NPC. Degree plan on file indicates the applicant’s goal is an associate degree or certificate of proficiency in a CTE area.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.0 or better at the time of award.
- High school diploma or GED® at the time of application.
- Not in overpayment status at NPC. Over the credit limit - contact email@example.com
- Students who are currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must have the recommendation of at least one representative from NPC faculty or high school faculty, as evidenced by a letter of support. These letters must be sent directly from the authors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit all application documents electronically to email@example.com. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- Your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent. If applicant does not yet have a transcript at NPC, submit an NPC Degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser).
- Letter of support, as described above.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for the award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed TWO consecutive semesters).
$500 toward tuition, books and fees for the SPRING 2022 semester
One scholarship to one NPC student/semester pursuing an Associate Degree, Certificate of Applied Science or
Certificate of Proficiency in Career and Technical Education areas will be awarded.
This scholarship is designed for academically and/or technically talented students who have unmet financial need.
firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 10 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the SPRING 2022 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, October 25. and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, October 25, will be accepted “as is.”
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email