$500 toward tuition, books and fees for the FALL 2021 semester
One scholarship to one NPC student/semester taking classes in NPC’s College and Career Prep program, with the goal of obtaining a high school equivalency diploma and entering into college-level (100 series and above) coursework.
- Enrolled in CCP classes at NPC. Degree plan on file indicates the applicant’s ultimate goal is an associate degree or certificate of proficiency from NPC.
- Demonstrate financial need. This is a NEED-based scholarship.
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC at the time of application.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits in NPC’s CCP program during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.0 or better at the time of award.
- In good academic standing, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
- Applicants must have the recommendation of at least one representative from NPC faculty or high school faculty, as evidenced by a letter of support. These letters must be sent directly from the authors to email@example.com.
How Do You Apply? Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below – Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser)
- Letter of reference as described above. Letters must be emailed directly from the writers to email@example.com.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed two consecutive semesters).
firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Thursday, April 15 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2021 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 5, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 5 will be accepted “as is.”
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email