$2000 ($1000 per semester) toward tuition, books and fees for the 2022-23 academic year; $1000 per semester with second- semester award based on continued satisfactory academic progress.
- Degree-seeking at NPC. Student must be seeking a degree, per degree plan on file.
- Resident of the Cedar Hills area: Old Woodruff Road and Snowflake/Taylor city limits to the west, and Highway 180A. Concho/Concho Valley limits to the east; Aztec Road to the south, and Woodruff/Hay Hollow Roads to the north.
- Enrolled for 12 or more credits during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
How Do You Apply? Submit all application documents electronically to email@example.com. Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below – Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
Please include in the essay if you knew Joann Thompson personally, and, if so, how she may have influenced or inspired you.
- NPC Degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Advisor) indicating your degree intent.
- Your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent; students without an NPC transcript must submit a degree plan (see academic advisor)
- If you are a new NPC student, please provide an unofficial high school transcript; Home-schooled students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com Application Deadline: OPEN UNTIL AWARDED, for funding for the Fall 2022 semester.
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email