- Must be a degree-seeking student.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Enrolled for 12 or more credits at NPC.
- Cumulative G.P.A of 2.0 or better if prior attendee at NPC.
- High school diploma or GED.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Submit completed NPC Housing Assistance Scholarship application.
- Submit a copy of a signed lease, rental agreement, or verification of a pending lease or rental agreement.
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. (school code 011862)
- Submit an degree plan by meeting with an NPC academic adviser.
- Submit a Letter of Interest for this scholarship.
NPC students who need to relocate to attend an NPC Campus/Center to complete their degree.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email