- Must be a degree-seeking student.
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not over the credit limit, in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Be enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous high school concurrent/dual enrollment students must have:
successfully completed prior credits at NPC with a cumulative G.P.A of 2.0 or better
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
This scholarship is for New Students to NPC:
- New students who have a high school diploma or GED;
- Students transferring from another college or university; or
- Previous high school concurrent/dual enrollment students may apply, if they have graduated from high school and are enrolling as a first-time college student.
NPC Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, Arizona 86025-0610
FAX: (928) 524-7319
Questions Please contact NPC’s Financial Aid Office at (800) 266-7845. ext. 7318. | email