Helping students complete final 12 credits toward their degree.
$74 - $888
- Degree seeking at NPC.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Eligible for in-state tuition.
This tuition waiver is offered to NPC students who:
- Are in their last 12 or fewer credit hours remaining to complete their Associate Degree (2-year program).
- Certificate programs (CAS and CP) are not eligible for this tuition waiver.
- Tuition only. Does not include books or any fees.
Submit Application To
Northland Pioneer College
Financial Aid Office
PO Box 610
Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610
Questions Contact the NPC Financial Aid Office at (928) 524-7318. | email