- Degree-seeking at NPC.
- Demonstrate financial need. Priority Deadline for Spring 2020 FAFSA is October 15, 2019!
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC at the time of application.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC at the time of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®
- In good academic standing, not over the credit limit, not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- You must have a complete NPC Financial Aid file to apply for this scholarship. File your FAFSA by October 15, 2019! You must be receiving the Pell grant to receive this scholarship.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree or are currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Submit application documents in the order below:
- Completed, signed and dated Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
o What are your career goals;
o What are your educational goals;
o What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
o Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by letter of award from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page, documenting that you WILL receive the Federal Pell Grant in Spring 2020 semester.
- NPC Degree audit (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser).
This is a need-based scholarship, designed for students receiving the PELL grant, who still have unmet financial need. Applies toward tuition, books and fees.
Download (PDF) flier with complete details.
Submit NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter, essay, unofficial transcript, and proof of financial aid status on or before Friday, November 8, 2019 at noon MST. for funding for the Spring 2020 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
Send AS ONE COMPLETE DOCUMENT to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family via email
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
If you submit your application prior to Monday, October 28, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after October 28 will be accepted "as is."
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email