Apply June 1 to August 1 for Fall Semester; November 1 to January 1 for Spring Semester.
You cannot apply for this scholarship until required courses are completed from the prior semester.
- Must declare intent to complete an AAEE degree at NPC.
- Must enroll in at least one EDU course each semester.
- Must enroll for at least 6 credit hours each semester.
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- High school diploma or GED.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. (school code 011862)
- Submit an degree plan by meeting with an NPC academic adviser.
- Submit a Letter of Interest for this scholarship.
- Submit essay of 1,000 words or less describing educational and career goals.
- Submit unofficial transcript upon request.
This scholarship is for NPC students pursuing an Associate of Arts in Elementary Education degree.
Associate Dean of Education & College & Career Preparation
Little Colorado Campus
P.O. Box 610
Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610
Questions or to submit all documents, please contact Gail Campbell, Associate Dean of Education & College & Career Preparation, Little Colorado Campus, P.O. Box 610, Holbrook, AZ 86025-0610 | (928) 289-6535. | email