Who is eligible to apply?
NPC Nursing and Allied Health students who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a degree program in Nursing and Allied Health with a degree plan on file
- NOT eligible for financial aid – Applicant MUST have proof that they are not eligible for financial aid to apply
- Enrolled in at least six credit hours during the semester of award
- Cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Not in overpayment status at NPC. Over the credit limit - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preference is given to students who can demonstrate and clearly describe their financial need
How do you apply?
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- Proof that you are NOT eligible to receive financial aid, evidenced by a letter from the NPC Financial Aid Office, or by your FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR), PAGE 1 ONLY, showing your EFC.
- Your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent. If applicant does not yet have a transcript at NPC, submit an NPC Degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Adviser)
IMPORTANT: Please attach all required documents to the application form.
NOTE: By completing this scholarship application, students will be considered for each of the NPC Friends & Family scholarships for which they meet the eligibility criteria. Students will need to set up an account in the next step in order to work on, save, and submit an application.
* Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed two consecutive semesters)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, April 20 at 12:00 NOON MST., for funding for the FALL 2023 semester.
Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 3, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 3 will be accepted “as is.” If your application contains errors, it will be rejected, and not subject to review..
Questions Betsyann Wilson
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email