This general scholarship is awarded per semester for one semester.
FALL 2020. Scholarship recipients may re-apply for the award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed two consecutive semesters).
- Be a degree-seeking student in Early Childhood Development at NPC at the time of award.
- Be enrolled in at least three credit hours at NPC during the semester of the award.
- Have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Demonstration of financial need through completed FAFSA.
- Be in good academic standing, not in default on student loan(s) or in overpayment status.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree or who will still be enrolled in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Please include in the essay if you know Claude Endfield personally, and, if so, how she may have influenced your educational and/or career goals.
- READ tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Provide demonstration of financial status by:
- An NPC Degree audit done by any NPC Academic Adviser
- ONE letter of reference is required to be sent directly from the referrer to email@example.com prior to the deadline date. The letter can come from an ECD instructor or ECD employer.
Download printable flier here.
You may choose one of the following:
- Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit all application documents via inter-campus courier by taking them to your nearest campus or center and requesting that they be sent to Betsyann Wilson at Silver Creek Campus.
- Submit all application documents to Betsyann Wilson, NPCFF, 1611 S. Main, Snowflake, AZ, 85937
All documents must be electronically submitted.
Questions contact Betsyann Wilson via email or (928) 536-6245.