- This is a General Scholarship. Applicant must be a degree-seeking student in Early Childhood Development at Northland Pioneer College at the time of award.
- Applicant must be enrolled in at least three credit hours during the semester of the award.
- Applicant must have a minimum G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need through completed FAFSA.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing, not in default on student loan(s) or in overpayment status.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree or who will still be enrolled in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Please include in the essay if you know Claude Endfield personally, and, if so, how she may have influenced your educational and/or career goals.
- CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Provide demonstration of financial status by providing either the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Student Aid Report (SAR) or a letter of award from NPC Financial Aid Office or your MyNPC page.
- An NPC Degree audit done by NPC Academic Adviser (contact any academic adviser)
- TWO letters of reference are required to be sent directly from the referrer (you cannot turn them in) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline date. One letter should be from NPC faculty or staff member, and one from a representative in the field of Early Childhood Development.
Awarded per semester for one semester. SPRING 2020 - Students awarded previously may re-apply.
Click Here for the Scholarship Flyer!
Send all documents AS ONE COMPLETE DOCUMENT to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family via email
All documents must be electronically submitted on or before Friday, November 8, 2019 at noon MST.
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
Questions contact Betsyann Wilson: email@example.com or 928-536-6245.