$1000 toward tuition, books, and fees for the FALL-SPRING academic year*
Who is eligible to apply?
Three scholarships will be awarded to three NPC students pursuing Early Childhood Development.
*Awardees will receive $500 for Fall. If they maintain the required criteria, they will receive an additional $500 in Spring, with no need to reapply.
- Degree-seeking in Early Childhood Development at NPC.
- Demonstrate financial need. Need is prioritized for this scholarship.
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC at the time of award.
- Enrolled for 3 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.0 or better.
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status. Over the credit limit OK.
- Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree should contact Betsyann Wilson. Students currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
How do you apply?
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Addressing the following:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and specifically how it will be used.
- If you personally know Claude Endfield, please describe how she has helped you and/or influenced your education and career goals.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from NPC Financial Aid Office or MyNPC page.
- Copy of your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
IMPORTANT: Please attach all required documents to the application form.
NOTE: By completing this scholarship application, students will be considered for each of the NPC Friends & Family scholarships for which they meet the eligibility criteria.
Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed two consecutive years).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, November 17 at 12:00 NOON MST., for funding for the SPRING 2023 semester.
Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
Questions Betsyann Wilson
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email