This general scholarship is awarded once each fall and spring semester. Applies toward tuition, books and fees for one semester.
- Must be a degree-seeking student, with degree plan on file before applying. (See your academic adviser)
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Must be a member of a Native American tribe.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of the award.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing your educational and career plans, financial status, how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals, and why you are the best candidate to receive this scholarship.
CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Unofficial transcript if college credits have been completed; high school transcripts if no college credits;
- Copy of current NPC degree audit (contact your NPC academic adviser).
Download printable PDF flier here.
Submit NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter, essay, unofficial transcript, and proof of financial aid status on or before Thursday, April 16 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the Fall 2020 semester.. Applications received after this date/time will NOT be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
Send AS ONE COMPLETE DOCUMENT to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family via email
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
If you submit your application prior to Monday, March 30, 2020 and it is incomplete or requires revisions, NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, March 30, 2020 will be accepted "as is."
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email