- Must be a degree-seeking student, with degree plan on file before applying. (See your academic adviser)
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Must be a registered member of a Native American tribe.
- Successfully completed prior credits at NPC.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of the award.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (Word document);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing your educational goals, how this scholarship will help you achieve them, and why you are the best candidate to receive the grant;
- Unofficial transcript if college credits have been completed; high school transcripts if no college credits;
- Copy of current NPC degree plan (from your NPC academic adviser).
Applies toward tuition, books and fees for Spring 2019 semester.
Download (docx) flier with complete details.
Submit NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter, essay, unofficial transcript, and proof of financial aid status on or before Thursday, April 4, 2019 at noon MST.
Send to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family, 1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937 | or via email
Deadline for Fall 2019 semester is Thursday, April 4, 2019 at noon (MST).
You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date!
If you submit your application prior to Monday, March 18, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after March 18 will be accepted "as is."
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email