This general scholarship is awarded once each fall and spring semester.
- Must be a degree-seeking student, with degree plan on file before applying. (See your academic adviser)
- This is a need based scholarship. Must demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA.
(Must be in good academic standing: not in default of a student loan or in overpayment status.)
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of the award.
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 or better.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- You are not eligible if you are currently in high school or have already obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form (PDF);
- Original essay of 500 words or fewer, describing your educational and career plans, financial status, how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals, and why you are the best candidate to receive this scholarship.
CLICK HERE for tips on writing your scholarship essay.
- Unofficial transcript if college credits have been completed; high school transcripts if no college credits;
- Copy of current NPC degree audit (contact your NPC academic adviser).
Funds are applied first to any balance owed to NPC and then any remaining money is disbursed to the student.
Submit NPC Friends & Family Scholarship Cover Letter, essay, unofficial transcript, and proof of financial aid status on or before March 1 at 12:00 a.m. MST for the Spring Semester and October 1 at 12:00 a.m. for the Fall Semester each year. Applications received after this date/time will NOT be accepted, regardless of why they are late.
Send AS ONE COMPLETE DOCUMENT to: Betsyann Wilson, Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family via email
Executive Director, NPC Friends & Family
1611 S. Main St., Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928) 536-6245 | or via email