$1,000 toward tuition, books and fees for the 2022-23 academic year; $500 per semester for 2022 graduates of Snowflake High School.
- Degree-seeking at NPC. Student must be seeking an associate degree, per degree plan on file.
- 2022 Graduate of Snowflake High School
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award. Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Not in default of a student loan and not in overpayment status.
- Students who will be going on a mission in the year following high school graduation may apply for the scholarship, and if awarded, may defer the award until they return from their mission and enroll at NPC.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
Please include in the essay if you knew Dr. Palmer personally, and, if so, how he may have influenced or inspired you.
- NPC Degree plan (Contact an NPC Academic Advisor) indicating your degree intent.
- Letter from Snowflake High School showing applicant is on-track to graduate in Spring 2022; unofficial transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation, sent from the authors directly to email@example.com; One must be from a high school or college instructor and one from the recommender of the applicant’s choice.
firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Thursday, April 14 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2022 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 4, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 4 will be accepted “as is.”