- Degree-seeking at NPC.
- Demonstrate financial need. Need is prioritized for this scholarship.
- Enrolled for 6 or more credits at NPC during the semester of award.
- Cumulative Grade-Point Average of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- High school diploma or GED®.
- Not in overpayment status at NPC. Over the credit limit: Contact Betsyann Wilson.
Students who have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree should contact Betsyann Wilson. Students currently in high school at the time of award are not eligible to apply.
Submit all application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications will not be accepted; your campus office or advisor can assist you in scanning the documents as required: Attach all application documents as a single .pdf file in the order given below. You may take your application to a campus or center and request that the front office or library scan them as a single .pdf file as follows:
- Completed, signed and dated NPC Friends and Family Scholarship Cover Letter Form
- Essay – 500 words or fewer – Describing:
- What are your career goals;
- What are your educational goals;
- What resources you have to fund your education making you qualified to receive this scholarship; and
- Why the scholarship is needed, and how it will be used.
- Click here for tips on writing your scholarship essay
- View Video Tutorial on the Friends & Family Scholarship Process
- Demonstration of financial status as evidenced by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR) PAGE 1 ONLY or letter of award or denial from MyNPC page.
- Your unofficial transcript from https://mynpc.npc.edu/ics indicating your degree intent.
Awardee must write a letter of thanks to “Dear AndyVon”, and email it to email@example.com, before funds are disbursed to awardee. Scholarship recipients may re-apply for this award in subsequent academic years (not to exceed two consecutive semesters).
Thursday, April 14 at 12:00 p.m. MST., for funding for the FALL 2022 semester. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted, regardless of why they are late. You are STRONGLY advised to submit your application well in advance of the deadline date! If you submit your application prior to Monday, April 4, and it is incomplete or requires revisions, Betsyann Wilson will make every effort to assist you in making corrections. Applications received after Monday, April 4 will be accepted “as is.”
For more information, contact NPC Friends and Family Executive Director Betsyann Wilson: 928-536-6245 or firstname.lastname@example.org